HOW IS FEARVANA DIFFERENT?
- It’s not your fault if you are not where you want to be. You have been conditioned against success and happiness today’s world. Here you will get the tools to win all your battles!
- You’ll learn simple techniques for leveraging all your seemingly “Negative emotions” to experience the kind of bliss every day that most people will never know. yes! You can experiences bliss, even in pain.
- You’ll get practical, Cutting-edge strategies and mindset techniques proven by science, spirituality and real-world examples.
- Why fear is not the enemy of love, but the expression of it and how to embrace both.
- Fear, stress, anxiety, struggle, adversity and suffering are not your enemy! I will show you why and how to transform these forces into your greatest allies.
- So much of the advice you hear like “don’t compare yourself to others” or “be positive” or “eliminate your ego” is a destructive mytH. I will show you the truth about what it really takes to build the life of your dreams.
- you’ll discover the lie about confidence and the step by step process of how to actually take action to get everything you want.
- how to tap into the limitless power of faith and will to manifest the impossible!
Want to turn your pain into indestructible power?
I stand 100% behind Akshay and his work. If you are thinking about working with him, I would say run, don’t walk. This is a guy who can literally transform your life and you would be really smart to take advantage of that opportunity.
Jack Canfield, bestselling author of The Chicken Soup for the Soul Series, the Success Principles and featured teacher in “The Secret”
“Akshay Nanavati writes with power and conviction. The lessons he imparts are timeless wisdom that serve to better all of mankind.”
—Dean Karnazes, ultramarathoner and New York Times–bestselling author
Akshay writes about challenging topics in a way that is easy to understand, and demonstrates that the beauty of life is that we all have room to grow.
Justin Constantine, Inspirational Speaker and Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret)
Akshay’s knowledge on personal development, entrepreneurship, productivity and life skills in general is absolutely stellar.
John Lee Dumas, host of the award winning podcast Entrepreneur on Fire
Akshay is an amazing speaker and a great guy. If you have an opportunity to work with him, to hire him, to bring him on your stage, you would be crazy not to, he is the real deal.
Clint Arthur, speaker trainerand creator of Celebrity Launchpad.
AS SEEN IN
My name is Akshay Nanavati, and my purpose here at Fearvana is to help you do 3 things:
1. Find your worthy struggle
2. Live your worthy struggle
3. Fall in love with every moment of the journey
We all have a worthy struggle waiting for us. It could be running a marathon, building a business, writing a book, raising a child, playing chess, anything! The path itself doesn’t matter, all that matters is that you give all of yourself to find it, live it and love it, because if you don’t seek out a worthy struggle, struggle will find you anyway, as it has often found me. As long as that struggle is worthy of who you are and who you want to be for yourself and for the world around you, that journey into Fearvana and beyond is what takes us from simply existing to fully living.
I call it a worthy struggle, because the road will be hard. It will involve challenge, struggle, and sometimes intense suffering. But that is not a bad thing. Adversity is one of our greatest gifts and a necessary access point to reach the next stage of our personal evolution.
The real question to ask yourself is not what is my passion, but what is the struggle I am willing to endure. Struggle comes before passion my friend. Passion is the result, not the starting point.
Through my work, I am blessed to be able to help people just like you create amazingly blissful lives by harnessing the power of fear. Although my training might seem unconventional and counterintuitive, countless people have transformed their lives from average to exceptional using my techniques and strategies.
I’m also no stranger to embracing and using fear to become the most extraordinary person I can be.
After moving to Austin, Texas from Bombay, Bangalore and Singapore, I overcame a lifestyle of drug addiction that killed two of my friends in high school. When I then decided to join the United States Marine Corps, two doctors told me that boot camp would kill me, thanks to a blood disorder I was born with. But I wasn’t about to let that stop me. Not only did I complete boot camp (with a twisted ankle, no less), but I was chosen as the honor graduate in Infantry school and went on to spend 7 months in Iraq where my job was to walk in front of our vehicle convoys to find explosives before they could destroy our vehicles.
That was just the beginning of my understanding of the positive power of fear and struggle. In 2012, I left a comfortable corporate job to drag a 190-pound sled 350-miles across the world’s second largest polar ice cap for a month. I’ve swam through underwater caves, almost been killed by a falling boulder while glacier caving, experienced severe altitude sickness while climbing in the Himalayas, and suffered through heat exhaustion while running across countries. But my greatest struggle came many years after the war. I was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and consequently struggled with depression and alcohol addiction that drove me to the brink of suicide. I then spent years studying neuroscience, psychology and spirituality to not only heal my own brain, but figure out what does it take to live a happy, succesful and meaningful life.
That is when I rejected the label of PTSD assigned to me and created a new one – Fearvana. I define Fearvana as the bliss that results from engaging our fears to pursue our own worthy struggle. I then wrote a book about the concept called “Fearvana: The Revolutionary Science of How to Turn Fear Into Health, Wealth and Happiness.”
I was blessed and truly humbled to receive a foreword for my book from His Holiness the Dalai Lama, who said “Fearvana inspires us to look beyond our own agonizing experiences and find the positive side of our lives.”
Beyond these adventures into the depths of my soul and in some of the most hostile environments on the planet, I have also:
- Completed a Masters in Journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School of Publications, on a full scholarship.
- Been trained as a coach from an ICF-accredited institution
- Graduated from Jack Canfield’s Train the Trainer program
- Started a non-profit organization called The Fearvana Foundation. 100% of the profits from the book Fearvana are being donated to the foundation.
- Built a business that allows me to work from where I want, when I want.
- Used speaking engagements, coaching, seminars, and consulting to help countless people like you smash through their obstacles and find bliss through struggle.
Every day, I continue to embrace fear and struggle so that I can live my life as fully as possible. And I want to show you how to do it too!
I’D LOVE TO CONNECT WITH YOU!
If you’re tired of hearing “gurus” selling you fairy tales of never ending ease and abundance – and you’re at least willing to entertain the notion that even though you can’t escape struggle, you can still experience bliss – then you’re my kind of person!
That’s why I’d like to invite you to connect with me. I’ll send you expert-level strategies and training that will help you not just live with fear and struggle… but engage them to:
- Accomplish more every day than most people accomplish in a month
- Feel more alive than ever before
- Dramatically increase your sense of joY, bliss and abundance
- SHATTER SELF-IMPOSED LIMITATIONS TO SET (AND ACHIEVE) EXTRAORDINARY GOALS
- Make or break any habit at will
- Create a life of mental, emotional, physical and financial freedom